Puma XL Hydraulic Press Brake
Dener PUMA XL CNC Press Brakes are born with the aim of being flexible, reliable, and advanced bending machines; During their production, our company uses the strictest manufacturing technologies to achieve the highest quality. Based on a proven design, Dener has increased the working speed, the capacity in the strokes and the daylights and the folding accuracy of the Puma XL machines.
DENER PUMA XL is a synchronized hydraulic press brake with a 3D graphical CNC controller and offers easy machine operation and setup, simple and fast 3D of numerical parts programming, and auto calculation of the bend sequence. The 3D and DXF programming features with ESA S 660 W controller provides more possibilities to end users to increase their production. These functions make Dener PUMA XL CNC Hydraulic Press Brakes very popular in the metal forming industries.
High Sensitivitive and Perfect Bending Combinations
Deeper Throat Depth, Higher Stroke and Longer Daylight.
2 (X-R) Axis Backgauge
19″ Esa 660 W Control Unit
Double Linear Guide System to Stabilize the Beam
Stronger Front Support Arms
European Type Sectioned Clamping System
• Y1, Y2, X, R Axis.
• European type punch holder.
• European type die holder.
• 19″ Esa 660 W touch screen 3D control unit.
• Manual crowning.
• Deeper throat depth (450 mm).
• Higher stroke and longer daylight (350 mm).
• Hoerbiger or Rexroth hydraulic system.
• Foot pedal with emergency stop button.
• Linear guided front support arms.
• Side and back safety gates.
• Delem 66T CNC control unit.
• Delem 69T 3D CNC control unit.
• Cybelec ModEva 15T 3D CNC control unit.
• X R Z1 Z2 type backgauge.
• X1 X2 R Z1 Z2 type backgauge.
• ATF Type X1 X2 R1 R2 Z1 Z2 type backgauge.
• Bar Type X1 X2 R1 R2 Z1 Z2 type backgauge.
• Front sheet followers.
• Light curtain with CE norm.
• Hydraulic oil cooling system.
• Electrical cabinet cooling system.
• CNC crowning.
• Quick tool change system.
• Pneumatic tool holding system.
• Wila mechanic tool holding system.
• Wila hydraulic tool holding system.