CNC Shearing Machine
Dener CNC shears provide robust mechanics, precise hydraulic ball screw gauge and easy to use CNC controller on high productivity cutting machines. Dener shears have a metal cutting thickness capacity from 6 mm to 20 mm, cutting length capacity from 3 m to 6 m as standard and according to a special demand, customized machines are available.
Dener shears are made of solid welded steel, built for long operation time. The design of the frame, the cutting beam and the rear gauge ensure maximum rigidity and resistance to torsion and deformation. Due to its powerful design, customers can obtain the highest quality of cut.
With an easy-to-use CNC controller, the operator enters the thickness and type of material and the controller automatically adjusts the cutting angle and blade clearance.
Better Quality and Faster Cuts with Perfect Equipments
ESA S 530 Control Unit
Front Protection Frame
Powerful Monoblock Body
Blade Pads System
Pneumatic Sheet Support System (Optional)
• ESA S 530 CNC control unit.
• Automatic hydraulic blade gap adjustment.
• Hydraulic hold down pads.
• Front table with rotating balls.
• Front feed arm with T-slot.
• Motorized backgauge system.
• Foot pedal with emergency stop button.
• Front protection frame.
• Curtain light guards.
• Shadow line.
• CE norms Safety system.
• Manual centralized lubrication system.
• Oil cooling system.
• Pneumatic thin sheet support system.
• Laser cutting line.